It’s springtime! The weather is so dazzling that you want to open all your windows and prepare for family picnic outside. But before you think about it, why not start the season by doing some residential cleaning in Regina? If you have no idea where to begin, here are a few useful steps:
1. Get rid of the dust inside your home using a high-quality dust remover, such as microfiber cloth. Start from shelves, windows, doors, furniture, ceiling fans, lamp shades and even photo frames. Make sure to use face mask as you do this, especially if you are allergic to dust.
2. Use vacuum so you can easily take away loose dirt in all areas of the home, especially the floors.
3. Clean every window inside and out. If you have tall windows, ask for expert’s help by looking for a company that offers window cleaning in Regina. It is not safe for you or for any member of your family to do this unless you are knowledgeable on how to do this.
4. Use vacuum to eliminate dust in all the upholstered items. Buy polish for your wooden furniture to bring its luminosity back.
5. Wash the drapes and store them for next winter. Because it is spring, use lighter curtains to invite the air inside your home. You may choose colors that are associated to spring season.
6. Check all the products and supplies in the kitchen, bathroom and others. Look for the expiration dates and dispose of all expired items.
7. Tile grouts are often ignored. Carefully check them. If you can’t do it yourself, ask an expert to perform regrouting.
8. Now, it is time to wash and store all your heavy blankets and bed sheets. Choose lighter bedding so it becomes suitable for the weather. Do not forget the pillows as well. Change them regularly.
9. Check all drawers and closets in all areas of the house. Sort them out and throw away those that are not usable anymore.
10. Never forget the smoke detectors and the alarms. Inspect if they are all working.
It is springtime and it is but right to ultimately clean your home. This may take two days or even longer to accomplish. Ask the help of your family members and delegate tasks to them. In case you have no time to do major cleaning, you may hire a firm that offers residential cleaning in Regina.